Tree Stump Removal MN Services
Tree Care Services, Tree Trimming, Tree Pruning Services, Tree Cutting, Tree Maintenance
Tree Stump Removal Services: When a tree falls or is removed, the remaining stump can be unattractive. Duden’s stump removal service removes stumps with a minimum disruption to the surrounding yard.
Efficient and effective stump removal requires several steps as well as the right skills and equipment. It’s our environmentally friendly practice to let the resulting mulch replenish your soil unless you prefer for us to haul the mulch and replace it with topsoil and seed it. We will discuss these options and costs for stump grinding and emergency tree service in the Twin Cities area in your estimate.
We will customize your stump grinding and removal process depending on your exact needs. Our Tree Stump Removal services & grinding is cost-effective. Whether you need shallow grinding at appropriate area of your property or a deep grind when you’re planting a new tree, we meet your requirements and exceed your expectations with our innovative equipment.
Our goal is to provide the best experience as your tree service removal company in Minnesota. We help beautify your property and enhance the aesthetic appeal of your landscape.
Tree Stump Removal other services
Tree Stump Removal MN Services - Reasons for Stump Removal:
- Unsightly tree stumps lessen your homes curb appeal and lower your property value
- Termites and carpenter ants love to infest decaying stumps and underground wood
- Tree stumps and root systems must be ground in preparation for fencing, or any building projects, replanting trees, or new landscaping
- Tree stumps continue to grow (determined by sucker-growth) and so do the roots; which can damage sidewalks, driveways, foundations, fences, etc. A big tree can produce roots that extend 20 to 30 feet in diameter
- Exposed roots and stumps can do serious damage to lawnmowers and other landscaping equipment
- Stumps that sit in the ground have always been and always will be a trip hazard
- Stump removal allows for proper water drainage
- Tree stumps can harbor viruses or other disease that could possibly spread to other nearby trees or foliage
Contact Dudens Tree Care
Don’t take unnecessary risks. While trees are a lovely addition to your home, it’s best to be proactive when it comes to addressing any potential safety concerns by keeping your trees properly pruned and cared for. Preventative tree care will not only prolong the life of a tree but prevent unwanted property damage down the road.
Proudly Serving cities in Minnesota
Minneapolis, Saint Paul, Rochester, Duluth, Bloomington, Brooklyn Park, Plymouth, Maple Grove, Woodbury, St. Cloud, Eden Prairie, Eagan, Coon Rapids, Blaine, Burnsville, Lakeville, Minnetonka, Apple Valley, Edina, St. Louis Park, Moorhead, Mankato, Maplewood, Shakopee, Richfield, Cottage Grove, Roseville, Inver Grove Heights, Andover, Brooklyn Center, Savage, Oakdale, Fridley, Winona, Shoreview, Ramsey, Chanhassen, Prior Lake, White Bear Lake, Chaska, Austin, Elk River, Champlin, Faribault, Rosemount, Crystal, Lino Lakes, Farmington, Hastings, New Brighton, Golden Valley, New Hope, South St. Paul, West St. Paul, Columbia Heights, Willmar, Northfield, Stillwater, Anoka, Hibbing, Otsego, Hugo, Brainerd, Monticello, Vadnais Heights, Rogers, Alexandria, Albertville, Princeton, Forest Lake, Stillwater, Lake Elmo, Oak Grove, Wayzata, Deephaven